We want you to be happy with your every purchase with us. That is why we offer our customers a fantastic and open exchange/credit voucher policy.
Make sure when you are wanting to return an item you complete the form on the "Request Return".
You have 14 days to return your item(s) to ensure an exchange/credit voucher, when you purchased your online order. The item(s) just needs to be new, unused, in a saleable condition in its original packaging, and with all the labels, tags, any security devices or seals intact.
Please note all returns incur a handling charge of £9.99.
Delivery charges are non refundable.
If you cancel after 4 hours of your order there is a £2 charge. This is the handling charge.
If parcels are sent back to us due to not being signed for the customer will have to pay for them the suit to be redelivered. If the customer does not want to pay the charge for the suit to be re-delivered there will be a handling charge of £4.99.
Refunds are only processed for orders that are cancelled within 24 hours. Products that are damaged or faulty. Refunds will not be processed for the following reasons;
- Damaged Due to Fitting
- Colour Variation
- Cut Variation
- Pattern Variation
- Sizing Issue's
- Accessorie(s) Displacement (This will not be classified as a fault, as majority of our items are hand embroidered and therefore fragile in nature)
- Missing Accessorie(s) (i.e. beads, pearls, stones or any bits that are not supplied by the designer or manufacturer)
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for return products. We will not be refunding this cost.
- Suits that have missing Accessorie(s) will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Please be aware that Pre-Order items are not refunded, we can give you a exchange voucher.
Where promotions have been applied, discounts will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you can only exchange a product for the amount paid.
If the order contained a free promotional gift, the gift must be included with the return of any related items.
In some instances, we are sadly unable to offer exchanges. These are products that are on sale, as well as products which have had their protective seals or strips removed or damaged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
As a guideline, the following examples are not covered by our returns policy:
- E-vouchers and gift cards
- All personalised products cannot be returned or refunded unless the item is faulty or damaged
- Sale products
INTERNATIONAL TAXES, DUTIES AND DELIVERY CHARGES
For orders shipped outside of the European Union, please note that we cannot return any taxes, duties or delivery charges associated with your order. You will be refunded the Tax-Free price of the products returned.
Certain countries operate schemes for consumers to reclaim import taxes and duties, however this will require a specific application by you to your local government or authority. We are unable to support these applications or support the return of import taxes and duties in countries that do not offer this scheme.
PayPal refunds usually take five days from receipt of the email for your account to be credited, however some payment providers and payment types can take up to 14 days to credit your account.