We use a large network of couriers to deliver your goods from www.myclothingwarehouse.co.uk as we realise how important it is you receive them as you expected. Dependent on the size and weight of your parcel we allocate the courier we believe will deliver your order to you in the quickest time.
Please note dispatch dates vary depending on product type and availability. We aim to dispatch your orders between 1 -2 working days from the day of your order. Once your order has been checked and dispatched you will receive an email to confirm.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for delayed deliveries due to issues such as, incorrect address, courier transport issues, weather or any other external circumstance that may affect the delivery time of your parcel.
Please note that during our Sale period deliveries may take longer. Although we can deliver to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, Inverness & Aberdeen, delivery to these locations may take longer.
Please note that our standard delivery service may be arranged through Royal Mail or another courier depending on the weight of your parcel.
Royal Mail Tracked 24 with Signature is service provided to ensure parcel received to you within 24 ours of being dispatched
All international orders ship through Royal Mail ,and are delivered in 8-10 business days after the order has shipped out. After your payment is authorized, it can take us up to 2 days to process your order and ship the package. This is only estimated and does not include weekends and holidays.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package “Duty and Taxes” unpaid, and we do not calculate any local taxes or duties during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected on delivery of the order.
- Any applicable customs, import and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- If your order does require any additional charges, they must be paid by the customer for the package to clear customs.